Select Page


Home Contents Insurance

Many tenants and leaseholders believe that the Council automatically insure their furniture, belongings, and decorations against fire, theft, or water damage from burst pipes.

We don’t.

We do make it easy for you to insure your belongings under a special household contents insurance scheme. This insurance is arranged with Royal and Sun Alliance Insurance plc and is available only to Council tenants and leaseholders.

For more information please click here to open a leaflet.